Saturday, January 27, 2018

New Criminal Defense: Trans Age

New civil rights defense for charge of raping children: defendant is trans age. This person will need the accommodation of having a teddy bear when he goes to sleep.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-web-sexual-assault-case-denied-bail-20180124-story.html

I plan to use this defense if ever charged with murder. I identify as age 2. I am too young to be charged at all. While having a tantrum, I killed a person. That is part of the Terrible Twos. I should be placed in foster care.

I support the trans age movement as the next frontier of the great struggle for civil rights. I demand it be addressed in the Democratic Party platform in the next Presidential nomination, in 2020.
Then I should be placed in the corner, for a time out. The foster parents should verbalize the rule, first, "Bad boy, you killed a guy." I am not sure about the criticism, bad boy, since it may affect my self esteem, later.

While in foster care, I may be too lazy to walk ten feet to a toilet, and may poop my pants where I am rolling around, dripping onto the white velour couch. I will need the accommodation of a diaper change by the foster parents. In my mind, I will be too young to clean up for myself.

I have known this strong feeling of being age 2, for a long time, perhaps as early as age 2. When I look in the mirror, I see an old man. I am horrified, and feel very uncomfortable. I expect the tax payer to pay for plastic surgery to make my face look like that of a baby, to bring it in accordance with my true feeling about my real identity. 

The appellate courts will rule, yes, I must be accommodated, or the foster home will be discriminating by age. Objectively, there is nothing about me that shows I am two years old, except for my tantrums, informed by a legal education. However, I feel I am two years old. So, it is age discrimination to treat me as older.

No comments:

Post a Comment