Sunday, January 21, 2018

Attended the Women's March, 2018, in Philadelphia

It was not a women's march. It was  a Democratic Party Bund. High achieving conservative women would likely be met with hostility, even more intense than harassing males.

The ticket I obtained had the reason for any remaining pay disparity by gender. It said, Free. Women just do not like money. None of the usual explanation for their low pay apply today.

The train in was like a Japanese subway at rush hour. It stopped at the next station. I had to push into the crowd to get off the steps. The feminists liked my pink shirt. I yelled, Tickets. A lib kid looked pale, and was getting motion sickness. I told him, do not vomit here. I was groped in my back by someone with huge boobs. I did not object loudly, as I should. Don't touch me. I feel threatened.

I asked a police supervisor if there was a ban on food concessions. He said, they just needed a permit, Why? Do you want to snitch on someone. I replied, No, I'm hungry. He pointed to a WaWa a block away.

No comments:

Post a Comment