What is the Opposite of the Presidential Bully Pulpit?
We need it, whatever name that has. I think Trump should become quieter. Use the opposite of the bully pulpit, the stealthy viper approach (?). For example,
1) send a quiet policy memo to military brass to get rid of disruptive homosexuals from the military;
2) stop or markedly slow the arrival of federal checks to sanctuary cities, not just federal funding, but Social Security checks, loan subsidies, housing subsidies, procedurally stymie any litigation for decades;
3) do the same for checks to states of disloyal or slow moving Republican legislators;
4) (my personal favorite) prohibit federal marshals from enforcing court decisions that are an abomination or in insurrection against the constitution. All judicial review is prohibited by Article I Section 1 giving law making power to the Congress, and not supported in any way by Article III Marshals are executive branch employees. If any tries to act against orders, fire them. If they sue, refuse to enforce any settlement;
5) start investigating federal judges for the 3 federal felonies every adult in the nation commits a day (lend me your laptop for an hour, I will come up with years in prison and $millions in fines, on the copyright infringements alone, never mind the embedded child porn, or the shady content of the emails).