Marijuana Laws, A Conflict of Laws to the ExtremeReviewed here.
This is an article written by a lawyer benefiting from this conflict, providing compliance services.
1) Conflict between states with varying amounts of legalization and the continued prohibition at the federal level (Control Substances Act of 1970);
2) drug testing laws, and on the job and off the job use;
3) accommodations required by the disabling condition requiring medical marijuana use;
4) absence of case law, and unclear legal rights of employees;
5) conflicting laws and regulations faced by employers with multi-state locations.