Two opposing Harvard Law grads agree. They should have final say in government rule of law.
Here are some problems with this nice agreement between a conservative Justice and a liberal Justice.
1) Lawyers are the stupidest group of people in the country. Any native intelligence they start with is beaten out of them by the cult indoctrination they undergo to join the profession. They have supernatural beliefs, and their methods were developed in the 13th Century, by monks. They are carrying out the business model of the Inquisition, down to every detail;
2) Among lawyers, Harvard Law grads are absolutely the stupidest of all;
3) They are so stupid, they think they are the smartest people in our country. They feel they can set policy for highly technical and complicated subject from shipping to health;
4) For example, they did not read the very plain English of Article I Section 1 of the constitution. It gives law making power to the Congress; it therefore prohibits judicial review, which is the cancellation of laws by unaccountable courts, staffed by the very stupidest people in our country;
5) These two are so stupid, they failed to notice, they have no way to enforce any decision they make. Federal marshals are employees of the Executive branch. Therefore the Executive may choose to enforce or to not enforce their decisions. The Executive will act only in its own selfish political interest;
6) As a result of this stupendous stupidity, government does nothing right. They did not see, it is detested by everyone except tax sucking parasites receiving a government check, usually returning absolutely nothing of value to the tax payer.
What can be done about how stupid these Harvard Law grads are?
1) The Congress should impeach one, then another for their decisions, not for any collateral corruption lawyer gotcha.
Replace them all with members of a local Virginia jury pool, or even with student from Life Skills Class learning to eat with a spoon. There would be an immediate upgrade in the quality of the decisions, and in the clarity of the writing of the decisions;
2) The Executive should openly declare which decisions it will never enforce, making all their decisions advisory, and no longer mandatory;
3) States are the father, the federal government is the child. When the stupidest people in the country make a ruling, ignore it. Do as you please, the child has to obey the parent, not the reverse. If federal marshals do show up to enforce these appallingly bad decisions, taser them and expel them from the state. If troops show up, tell they are in insurrection against the constitution, Article I Section 1. If they persist, arrest them, try them, and execute them. They are in insurrection against the constitution.
Hey, Harvard morons, if you want to have judicial review, pass an amendment to the constitution. Today, it is not allowed.