Sunday, December 11, 2016

To my Gay Friends, Run. It's a Trap. Gay Marriage.

A non-religious objection to gay marriage is that it elevates friendship to the legally privileged status of marriage. That is an attack by government on the authority of the family. Gay marriage degrades the legal status of marriage, which has the sole purpose of procreation. It makes it the same as a union between any two casual friends.

The family is 10 times more effective at imparting moral behavior on its members, including adults, than government is. So the family is under attack by the lawyer profession and must be crushed. Gay marriage is only one front. There are 10 other fronts of attack.

The bastardy rate among blacks is at 70%, and marriage is dead in that group. Among whites, in the 2010 Census, it soared to a shocking and devastating 40%. There are no significant genetic differences between the races. All disparities in social pathologies are explained by the bastardy rate. Darker skin blacks from Africa, with their traditional family values, and opposing gay marriage, outperformed whites in that same Census.

Gay marriage advocates must be held accountable for the degradation of the white family, and its catastrophic consequences to the country. They have no conscience. They care only about their selfish, left wing, big government, rent seeking interests. They are not even gay advocates. They are shills for the lawyer profession, seeking to generate more work for divorce lawyers. They want to degrade the family, and to promote greater government dependency as is the case among non-immigrant blacks. They are left wing ideologues, big government advocates, not real gay advocates.

Gay marriage was a lawyer idea, not a gay idea. The members of this left wing and naive group do not know that. Because of the collapse of marriage among heterosexuals, the family law business was reeling. They came up with this idea, to plunder the assets of highly productive and well to do gays. Gays have markedly above average incomes, and must be targeted by the lawyer profession.

Being gay does not make one stupid. Complying with left wing cultural fashion trends makes one stupid. In jurisdictions with long standing gay marriage laws, very few gays are falling for that lawyer set trap. For example, in France, only a few thousand gays a year are stupid enough to get married.

In Pennsylvania, the wealthier spouse must pay the legal fees of the poorer one in a divorce. In Pennsylvania, change a diaper on kid, you are considered the parent because of care, not because of genetics. DNA testing on the Maury Show has no effect on being declared a parent, only providing care. The court takes the viewpoint of the child, "I love you, Mommy." Change a diaper, you are on the hook for child raising expenses to college graduation, or $250,000. You numskulls supporting gay marriage, and actually getting married, will be paying the fees of the lawyer destroying your family and your life. You will be paying the child raising cost of a child that is not yours, that you do not see, and that you may not even like, it's being a little entitled brat.

The rate of divorce is the same as that of heterosexual couples. Advocates who claim it is lower are making a simple arithmetic error.

Run, it's a lawyer set trap.

2 comments:

  1. It is starting. From the NYT article.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/07/opinion/sunday/i-got-gay-married-i-got-gay-divorced-i-regret-both.html?_r=0


    I Got Gay Married. I Got Gay Divorced. I Regret Both.

    By MEREDITH MARANJAN. January 7, 2017

    LOS ANGELES — In 2008, gay marriage was so new, my wife and I had a hard time finding a lawyer to help us legally join our lives together.

    In 2013, gay divorce was so new, I had a hard time finding a lawyer to take our marriage apart.

    ...

    And we decided to tie the knot ourselves the day before Election Day that year, when it suddenly seemed that California Proposition 8 was going to pass, banning same-sex marriage again.

    ...

    In 2013 I Googled “gay divorce lawyer” and found only “gay family law” attorneys. I called the one with the best Yelp reviews.

    “I need to file for d — ” The word caught in my throat.



    Divorce felt like more than a betrayal of my wedding vows. It was a betrayal of my people and our cause.

    “Yours won’t be my first gay divorce,” the lawyer told me, “and I guarantee you, it won’t be my last.”

    I asked how long it would take, and what it would cost. He couldn’t give me even a ballpark estimate. The laws were in such flux, he said, that both gay people who wanted to marry and gay people who wanted to divorce were twisting in the shifting winds.

    When the lawyer and I had our first, $350-an-hour conversation, same-sex marriage was outlawed in 37 states and legal in 13 (and the District of Columbia). Change was the only constant, and each change increased the time (his) and money (mine) it cost to research its implications.

    My case had a bonus complication. In 1999, before real marriage was available to us, my wife and I had registered as California domestic partners. Did we need a separate legal process to end that partnership? No one was sure.

    I mailed the lawyer a big deposit. He emailed me a big stack of documents. On the first page, there it was: my wife’s name, right next to mine. The thrill of that triumph, of being a gay person with the legal recognition of a straight person, ran through me as it always had. Then I remembered that I was seeing it for the last time.

    As the process unfolded over the next several months, I couldn’t help comparing my second divorce with my first, in 1983, from the father of my kids. That’s the one that should have been complicated. Like most straight married couples, my husband and I owned our stuff jointly — one bank account, two cars, one ranch house and everything in it. Most wrenchingly, we had two little boys whom neither of us could imagine living without for even a day. Yet our divorce, our property division and our custody agreement were all ironed out in a few meetings with a paralegal, whose services cost less than $1,000.

    Like most early same-sex-marriage adopters, my wife and I had intermingled our hearts and lives but kept our finances and property separate. And yet I was in for a much longer, costlier contest.

    ...

    Governments, lovers: If only we could know, in the beginning, what we come to know in the end.

    My divorce was finalized on July 7, 2014. Almost a year later, the Supreme Court made marriage equality legal in every state. Today roughly a million Americans are in same-sex marriages.

    As we elder feminists used to say, “The personal is political.” In the case of gay marriage, for me, the political was a personal disaster. I’ve been an activist for 50 years, and never have I fought so hard for a right that hurt me so much.

    Am I sorry that same-sex marriage is the law of the land? No.

    Am I sorry that my marriage didn’t last “as long as we both shall live?” Yes.

    Am I sorry that we got legally married? Yes, I am. Not only did marriage fail to keep us together; it sentenced us to an agonizingly drawn-out, devastatingly expensive divorce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Procreation is the sole purpose of marriage?? My husband and I have chosen not to have kids; is our marriage invalid? Gracious you are ignorant.

    ReplyDelete